- Progreat is considered as being reliable due to the kink resistance results obtained during bench testing2 and Prgreat is on the market for more than 15 years
- Bench testing done by Terumo Corporation. Data on file (TC-Pro107). Bench test data may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance
- Bench testing performed by TERUMO CLINICAL SUPPLY CO., LTD.. Data on file (2020-NMC-020, 2020-NMC-021, 2020-NMC-022, 2020-NMC-027, 2020-NMC-030). Bench test result may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance. Read and follow the manufacturer’s IFU to be used with this product.
- Lipiodol is a brand name of Guerbet. Progreat λ is intended for therapeutic embolization and angiography in peripheral vessels. Progreat λ is not available for sale in all countries. Please contact your Terumo local sales representative for more information.
RADIFOCUS™ Guide Wire GT with gold coil
RADIFOCUS™ Guide Wire GT is Terumo’s solution for access and navigation in peripheral procedures. It is indicated for use in distal catheterization, selective, and superselective embolization in small, distal, angular, and sensitive peripheral vasculature.
- Small diameters and distal pre-shaped curves for superselective access in distal and tortuous vessels.
- The tapered tip is designed to be highly flexible for atraumatic and controlled navigation through vessels.
Terumo Interventional Oncology Division presents Occlusafe™, an occlusive micro-balloon.
Through Pressure Gradient Effect, Occlusafe™ as micro-balloon catheter, offers the ability to redistribute blood flow and access the microcirculation, leading to an increased accumulation of therapeutics into the target lesion with minimal off-target embolization. This may be associated with improved clinical outcomes in challenging lesions.3
Learn more about the procedure
- Dense Accumulation of Lipiodol Emulsion in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Nodule during Selective Balloon-occluded Transarterial Chemoembolization: Measurement of Balloonoccluded Arterial Stump Pressure
- Balloon-occluded transcatheter arterial chemoembolization for hepatocellular carcinoma
- Balloon-Occluded Transarterial Chemoembolization: In Which Size Range Does It Perform Best? A Comparison of Its Efficacy versus Conventional Transarterial Chemoembolization, Using Propensity Score Matching
- Initial Experience with Balloon-Occlusion Prostatic Artery Embolization